Tuesday, April 17, 2007

wow ok I guess that last post just wasnt' really that necessary but I wasn't sure if I'd get back here or not.

So I'm debating over whether or not I should go to yearbook camp this summer. Upside: I get to learn more about computer stuff and all that jazz, thus making next year a whole lot easier. Downside: It's $500! Awesome news: I'm going to be the senior section editor! Senior section is by far the hardest section out the whole yearbook, and I'm very proud of it. I wanted Editor in Chief, but I'm glad that it's good guys that got it though.

I'm tired, good night kids

6 comments:

Courtney Day said...

That's so exciting! Congrats...I'm not getting a yearbook next year so even if you screw it up it won't effect me ;) Juuust kidding I'm sure your creative genius will be astounding.
But wow, $500 is insane...really. Good luck with that :)
Who got Editor in Chief?

Tommy said...

Haha yeah I'm hoping things go well!
EICs are Evan Largent, and Kayla Floggenschnout...I forgot her last name so I made it up:]

Courtney Day said...

Hahaha I don't know either of them...I don't think. Is Evan the guy who always tucks the hair behind his ear that he doesn't have?

Tommy said...

um different Evan, this one has short hair and a kind of goofy body/face. Really cool kid though.

Courtney Day said...

I think we're actually talking about the same guy.
When he gets nervous, I think he tucks his hair behind his ear...but he doesn't have any hair to tuck. Check it out and let me know :) Haha

Tommy said...

oh yeah yeah! Same kid!